Thursday, August 18, 2011

People with std's?? That aren't promiscuous...?

I'm 18. About to graduate high school. I was diagnosed with not long ago at all. I got it from a boyfriend I was in love with that cheated on me. I finally thought I found a great guy, and the other night we had , for like 20 seconds w/out a condom. Then I forgot all about having , and then I made him wear one. The next night, he didn't have one. He said he promised he didn't have anything, and it was the moment of truth where I thought he needed to know. I cared that much. And as soon as I told him, he flipped out, and told me not to touch him and to leave, because "he had it now" which isn't exactly true. I'm so tired of everyone thinking std's aren't that common, why can't there be a commercial, saying not everyone is nasty, you don't always catch it. 50% of people will have in theyre lifetime. Its so common, but yet people think your soo nasty if you do. I thought i did the right thing by telling. I'm so tired of this, now I think no guy will ever stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment