Friday, August 12, 2011

Flatback Syndrome at 16! Lower back pain is extremally bad.?

I was diagonised with Flatback Syndrome around March of 2008. I am 16 also) And It has progressly grown worse since then. I had x-rays taken and since then, it has gotten worse and worse since we missed our ciropractic appt in around April. Now you can see my spine curiving out of my back. It is truly painfull. My lumbar lordosis is starting to bow outwords. My doctors think that is what caused my Osborne Shaulders Syndrome in my knees. I am an extremally healthy teen. Never drank, smoked, drug use, , or anything like that. My doctor said it may have something to do krepidas (Cracking when I move it) in my right ankle. I am wondering, if I just let the Flatback Syndrome progress, what will happen? My doctor said I may need surgury if it gets worse. I am in Varcity Marching Band and we work out alot (Not to mention I live in Phoenix, Arizona...) and my back is constantly in pain even when I lay down. Can it serously hurt me if I dont get the surgury until next sumer?

No comments:

Post a Comment