Friday, August 12, 2011

Kindergarten question concerning my kid crying at school....Please help?

My daughter did the same back in kindergarten i didn't know what was wrong at the beginning but tired of listening i check with the teacher if any special event happen with my daughter and someone else and she said no, nothing happen, at home nicely started to ask her if anybody hurt her o if the teacher was no nice to her, and I'd explain that she had to go the school y mammy will make lunch and cannot go back and forth to school. So she started to tell me that she wants to do something in cl and the teacher did not allow her to do it and she got mad and she did not want to go kindergarten, course at the beginning she loves the teacher but at soon as she said no i don't like her. Next day I told the teacher and she remember then what happened and she said she'll talk to her and will be fine, next week was no easy but finally she accepted the school rules , do not panic, talk to your daughter to find why she doesn't like to go to see her friends and start from there. good luck, my girl is in gr 5 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment