Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Teen girls: If you were in my situation, would you have done what I did today?

Well, I was in chemistry and I'm on my period, and I NEEDED to go to the bathroom. I asked very politely, he said no, so I sat down. I knew I couldn't wait, so I went and asked him once more with a look of desperation in my eyes. He looked at me for like 12 seconds, and said no again.... So I was like, okay look here dude, if you don't let me go, you're going to have bloody furniture to deal with" and I ran out of the room. I know, I could've been much less rude, but I was seriously so frustrated. Would you have walked out if you were in a desperate situation like me? My mom checked me out afterwards, and I had to explain everything to the principal so I wouldn't get into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment