Saturday, August 13, 2011

What are the first signs of schizophrenia?

i don't really know my real mom and i haven't seen her since i was a child but i found out that she has the disease called paranoid schizophrenia and she has had it since she was a teenager...im 20 years old now and seem perfectly normal, i heard its hereditary but all my friends and my husband tell me not to worrie about it because i probably wouldn't get it. im still like super scared though, what are the chances of me getting this? what are the first signs of it? if any one out there has this please tell me of your experience, what things happened to you and how you found out you had it. im really hoping that this will never happen to me, it sounds like the most terrifying disease ever.....but i would like to know a little more about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment